1. GOVAMA GÖKÇÜOĞLU Makina Sanayi Tic.A.S. (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) informs that in connection with providing content on the website govama.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, “Website” or “Site”), it uses the so-called cookie technique, which involves storing information or gaining access to information already stored on the users’ end device.
2. Only anonymous statistical data about users is collected using cookies and similar internet technologies. The information obtained through the indicated technologies is not assigned to a specific person and does not allow him to be identified.
3. Placing and using cookies and similar internet technologies is not harmful to the user’s device (i.e. computer, telephone or tablet) and does not cause any changes to the device configuration, installed software and applications.
4. Cookies are used to improve the quality of the website, in particular:
1. When using the Website, small text files are placed on the user’s end device. Typically, these files contain the following information: name of the Website from which the cookie was sent, unique number generated, file storage time.
2. These files can be divided according to their source and the duration of their storage on the user’s device.
Due to source of origin:
Due to the time for which cookies will be placed on the user’s device:
Cookies used on our website:
3. The Administrator informs that cookies may also be placed and used by third parties. Third-party cookies are placed on the user’s device, in particular:
4. 4. The Administrator also uses the capabilities of web browsers that can store information in their memory, including the following internet technologies enabling data storage:
1. The Website may contain buttons, tools or content directing to services and websites of service providers (e.g. Google), as well as pages of social networking sites (e.g. Facebook, YouTube). Using these applications may result in information being sent to designated third parties via cookies and similar technologies. The Administrator recommends that after navigating to other websites, the user read the policies applicable there.
2. The User may manage his/her preferences and at any time withdraw consent to placing and storing (on the device he or she is using) cookies that are not necessary for the proper operation of a given Website and the use of available functionalities (in particular advertising and analytical cookies). , by changing the settings using the tools available on the Website (for this purpose, use the “Settings” option), which does not affect the legality of the data processing process before the consent was withdrawn.
3. The user may also change cookie settings or disable cookies at any time in his web browser. If the user does not change the default browser settings regarding files collecting data, these files will be placed on the end device and will be used in accordance with the rules specified by the web browser provider.
4. Information on managing cookies in individual web browsers – including in particular instructions on blocking the receipt of cookies – can be found on the websites dedicated to individual browsers:
5. Using the settings functions of individual web browsers, the user may decide to accept selected cookies, block such files, and delete all cookies from his browser after completing his visit to the Website.
If ad personalization is turned on, Google will use your data to tailor ads to your needs.
If ad personalization is turned off, Google will not collect or use information about you to create an advertising profile or personalize the ads you see. The ads will show, but they won’t be tailored to your needs. They may be related to the topic of the website or app you are viewing, your current search terms, or your general location, but not to your interests or search or browsing history. Your data may still be used for the other purposes listed above, such as measuring advertising effectiveness and protecting against fraud or abuse.
When you use a website or app that uses Google services, you may be asked whether you want to see personalized ads served by various companies, including Google. Regardless of the option you choose, Google won’t personalize ads if you have the ad personalization setting turned off or if the personalized ads feature doesn’t apply to your account.
You can view and control the information on the basis of which we select ads for you in your ad settings.
Here are some ways to control the information your device sends when you visit websites or use apps that use Google services:
You can find more information about how Google uses website data here >>